Tuesday, September 2, 2014

time to catch up on this

 I have been such a slacker on my blog now that I have five kids.  Time fly's and it is so hard to catch up . But I hate the feeling of missing some memories and I don't want to forget them.  So I am going to do the best I can to catch up.
 Alexis and Adi are such cute little friends.  Adi adores her big sister and Alexis has so much playing with her baby sister.  I love when they go and play dolls together and dress up, and sing and dance.  After frozen came out the two of them could do a play of the whole movie together and they were so good at it.
 Alexis is not afraid to pick up a gross bug, or a snake.  She loves to find them and play with them.

 My Girls love going to west piney for our Merrill family reunion each year.  It is so nice to have a chance to hang out and see everyone.  The girls love to go down the slide, and go exploring.  It is such a beautiful area.
 Adison is always good at making me laugh.  She is so happy and so fun.  She is always so excited about everything and such a girl.  She loves to dress up and paint her nails.  And if you notice in every single picture she loves to tilt her head and put her arms in a pose.
 Ryan decided to do the man games this year and I thought he was crazy.  It had a lot of events that were kinda crazy and I thought he was going to get himself killed…. but he had a ball, and they won first place.  He is such  a MAN!!!

No comments: