Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First day of school

Going into the second grade!  Teacher is Mrs. Smith

Going into the 7th Grade, in Jr. High

Going into the 4th grade, teacher is Mrs. Summers


I can not believe the summer is already over.  There are so many things I still wanted to do and I feel like it was over in a blink of an eye.  I think it is so crazy how so many parents are always so happy to have their kids go back to school, but I am always so sad and would much rather have them home with me.  They have been such a great help to me while they have been home and have gotten into a routine of doing chores and helping out around the house.  I am really missing that, and hate how little I get to see them now that they are gone to school.  I swear their days are so crazy and they need more time to just be kids.  They have to wake up at 6:30, get ready, get on the bus and 7:20, then the bell rings at 8:00.  They go all day and then don't get home until 4:25.  Then most days they all have homework and sports so we are going and going until it is bedtime.  I do love that we don't have school on Fridays so we can have that one extra day together and it makes the weekend feel a little longer.  I already miss them and Adison is going crazy being alone all day.  She has become my little shadow and doesn't let me out of her sight.  It is really nice to have her sisters to play with.


No comments: