Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My poor baby

I could hardly wait to get home and see my two boys.  It felt like it had been so long sense I had seen them.  So I hurried home and as soon as I walked in the door, this is what I saw.  My heart sunk and the momma bear came out.  I was so so so sad that this happened and couldn't really think about anything else.  (like how good it was to see my husband)  I just said, "if you would have let me take him with me, this wouldn't have happened)
I guess on Sunday Ryan had to go in for early meeting and things so his mom came and got Max.  She had put him on the food while she was getting ready for church and before she knew it, he had made his way over to the counter and the curling iron cord was hanging down low enough for him to grab.  So he grabbed it and then pulled it onto his arm and face.  The burn on his face was not bad at all, but the one on his arm is horrible.  it just broke my heart and I know that Ryan's mom just felt sick about the whole thing.
It has healed up a lot and is looking much better.  I am hoping it will go away almost completely, but if not it looks like it will just be a little red.
So the other crazy thing was when I left I had a baby, and when I came home I had a baby that was crawling all over the place and pulling himself up to things.  It was so crazy how much he grew up in just one week.  





No comments: