Monday, September 29, 2014

Kids pictues

This is something that I have been wanting to do for the longest time.  With all the kids in a sport and different activities it is so hard to find a time that works for all of them to go and get our pictures done.  Max has been so smiley and such a happy boy that I wanted to get them done while he is still in that stage and not the to busy to hold still stage.  Adison is about three and a half and is 3 feet and 4 inches tall.  She weighs 33 pounds and is tons of fun!
I don't know what was going on with my older kids because they were the ones that I was having to tell to smile, and look over here, and don't blink…. Max was the best in all the pictures and was so easy.  


This is one of my favorites because they are all doing a great smile and all look adorable.  

This one is great because it is so Adison to be putting her hip out and her arms like "tadahhhh"  So is so funny.  But also a great picture of everyone and so so cute  



Brytlee is now 7 years old, and going into the 2nd grade.  She is 4 feet 4 inches tall and her weight is 42 pounds.   She is so full of life and ready to go at any time.  She is usually a happy girl and love to play with friends and family.  

Elizabeth is turning 10 and going into the fourth grade.  She is 4 feet and 10 1/2 inches tall.  She weighs about 89 pounds.  She is still our peacemaker and just as sweet as can be.  She is so smart and creative and loves to have fun. 

Alexis is 12 years old and is going on 20.  She is so grown up and thinks she rules the world.  Alexis  is 5 foot and 2 inches tall.  She is about 93 pounds.   She is so fun, energetic, smart, loving and beautiful.  She will be going into the 7th grade and from what I hear it is the hardest grade of them all.  

My little man Max is 2 feet and 4 inches tall.  He weighs 20 pounds and is 6 months old.  He is still taking two naps a day and is still not sleeping all night…. he wakes up anywhere from one to two times a night and just wants to eat.  He is starting to act like he wants to crawl and anything he finds goes right into his mouth.  He can say da da, ba ba, and when he is sad he says mum.  he loves to eat and eats anything.  (even dirt)  He loves to laugh and play patty cake or get tickled.  He loves to watch his sisters play and just lights up when they walk into the room.  













All my kids are so different and I love them all for who they are.  I am so thankful that I get to be their mother and just pray that I am doing a good job and being who they need me to be.  I love that the gospel teaches us how to be parents and helps us know what to teach our children.  I think it is so important to do our best to make as little of mistakes as possible.  I don't want my kids to grow up with regrets or to beat themselves up for anything they do.  We are all human and no one is perfect, but in my eyes they always will be.  I feel the same way the book said, "I will love you forever, I will like you for always, as long as I am living, my baby you will be!"  no matter how big my kids are I still think of them as my baby's and just love them more and more each day.  

No comments: