| We made a trip to Idaho Falls to help my sister with moving out of her house. She is trying to sell her house and is so sick of showing her house and having to make sure it is spotless every day and not being able to stay home when she wants. If they want to show her house she has to leave and they never know how long it is going to take, and sometimes they don't even show up at all. So annoying. So she thought it would be best to move into my parents house before school started so she could get her house stages and hope it sells fast. My mom kept asking her if she would stay in their house while they are on their mission so Annette said yes and now they are doing it. I hope that it will all work out for all of them. I know it has been so hard on her kids to leave their friends, their school, and their home, but I think they are also really excited to stay with grandma and grandpa for a little while. (even though my parents are never home because they love to play and travel) My parents have had the funnest summer. They went camping for a week with friends, worked at the fair for a week with Chris, then went to Salt Lake for a week to support my uncle Brent that had a heart surgery, then went to California to help my Marilyn's husband on his job and work on the new temple being built. Then they went and stayed in St. George for a week and a half to watch Brad and Sara's kids while they went to Maui, and then they said they are going to come and stay at our house for a few days. After they get home they have trips planned to go to New York, on a cruise with their friends, then to Texas to visit the Rainiy's, and then after that they are going to be slowing down to put their papers in. I think they are ready to be home and I know my mom gets home sick so I bet they are ready to be home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment