Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lava Hot Springs

We went to Lava and it was so much fun.  Every time I go I ask myself why we don't go all the time.  We don't live that far from it and it is a blast.  The kids are so fun to watch because they all love going on the high dives and on the slides.  We went with all the Harris gang for Hanks birthday.  The girls loved playing with all the cousins and I had no way of keeping an eye on all of them, but most of them are old enough it was alright.  Kinda crazy.





Adison wanted to go on all the big slides so bad but she wasn't all enough for the two fast ones.  But she did get to go on the two twisty big slides and she loved it.  It was funny because when she would get to the top of the really high ones she would change her mind and want to walk down each time, but I would have to just sit her down and give her a little push and then she was fine.  When we would get to the bottom she would get so excited and run to the slide and want to go again and again.  







They have added on to the swimming area and it is a cute little swim area that is a perfect size for Adison and younger. The water is really warm and it has all different things you can do.  All the kids would go in to get out of the sun and play around.  










My beautiful picture for the ride home.  The kids were all asleep and so tired from playing all day in the water.  It was such a fun day

Ryan was working from home that day and offered to keep Max so I wouldn't have to worry about naps and running him around in the heat.  He is such a great daddy!  

No comments: