Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fourth of July week

we took Elizabeth in to have her throat looked at and it really got us nowhere.  The lady thought one of her vocal cords could be paralyzed, or that she needed to see a speech therapist to see if she could teach her to talk correctly.  Elizabeth has no need for a speech therapist as far as how she says her words, but it is how she is using her voice I guess.  So we will see if that does anything.  But so far the people that have called us and asked questions about her say they don't think we are heading down the right path for her…. so I am not sure what to do next.




Max is figuring out the walker at my parents house.  He is such a sweet boy

My parents neighbors have baby cows that they let the kids go and feed.  They thought it was so fun.  They even let the little baby's suck on their hands.  









I thought it would be fun to do the fourth of July Hair I saw on pintrest.  It was so funny because Annette also had the same idea and did it on Joslynn, and Cindy did it on Tessa also.  So they were all twins.






The famous Menan parade.  It just gets bigger and bigger each year.  I could not believe how many people from all over were at the parade.  We had two park two blocks away, and getting over to the park after it was a joke.  We ended up driving around for almost an hour.  



The girls love to have their faces painted on the fourth of July.  



We dean into one of my favorite cousins at the park.  Miss Kylee Jan who is getting married next month.  She is so tun and such a sweetheart!  Just love her so much.  I am so sad because I am not going to make it to her wedding.  We are all going to Oregon and will be gone during her wedding.  

Max has decided that sitting is way more fun than laying down in the sink for his bath.  Which means he will no longer be able to bath in the sink because he is all over the place and grabs everything he sees.  




Double Rainbow all the way!

No comments: