Sunday, September 28, 2014

Big Sky Montana

on July 4th we went on a little family reunion with Ryan's family up to Big sky Montana.  It was so beautiful and we stayed in a beautiful cabin that was big enough to fit us all and play in.  The kids all had so much fun staying together.  It was so fun the night we got there was on the fourth so they were doing fireworks.  We were on our deck or the cabin and the cabin next door was putting up some huge amazing fireworks like you see in the Idaho Falls fireworks and the first one they did was so big, loud and close I did a huge scream and then ran inside.  I was not expecting that.  The whole night the whole mountain was light up with fireworks and it was so cool to watch.  We sat in the hot tub for some of it and they were so loud and close to us it was crazy.  





We went on a cool hike up to a waterfall, and we had  no stroller or anything to pack Max in because were not really planning on doing anything like this, but I am glad we did.  It was so beautiful and such a beautiful waterfall. 


















On the walk back to the car Adison was so tired of walking that she kept fussing and asking Ryan to carry her  so he would say, "ok, as soon as we catch up to momma than I will carry you"  So he just made sure she didn't really catch up to me.  But then she was just done and couldn't walk any more and so Ryan said, "come on Adi, we need to catch up"  then she said so so cute, "I can't, my legs are to busy."  How could you say no to a cute little girl like her.  So she was able to ride on his shoulders for the rest of the walk.


On our trip Max was a little fussy and not like himself and so I checked his mouth and found these two little chompers.  





We had such a great week up at the cabin and we hope to do something fun like this again.  The kids played non stop and went on little adventures, swam, played soccer, and all sorts of fun games.  It was a blast!!!




No comments: