Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Family Pictures

Alexis has been doing a project in English about herself and she needed a picture of our family.  So we all put our Easter matching skirts on and took a few.  The sun was a little bright and Adison was not loving it.  I can not believe how big Max looks in these pictures.  He is 3 and a half months old.
Such a handsome daddy with his beautiful girls and adorable son!
Max doesn't look to happy in this picture but I thought it was cute.  Such good looking boys of mine!
Adison was being grumpy and wouldn't smile until Alexis said, "you can have some candy if you smile"  Then she smiled right away.  Elizabeth ran off to play and I couldn't find her to get a picture of her.   I am so thankful for my family.  They are the world to me!  I am so proud of all my girls and love them so much, and I am so in love with our little man.  I love having a baby in our home.  The spirit that baby's bring into a home is so amazing.  It makes all the girls talk so cute when they are around him, and I can see that they feel it also.  I am so thankful for Ryan and the wonderful husband and father that he is.  I have to pinch myself sometimes because I really don't think I deserve him.   I am so thankful for our Eternal marriage and the promises that it brings.  I know that we can be together forever and I wouldn't want it any other way! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

cute pictures Jill! I cannot believe how old your girls are getting.