Monday, April 21, 2014

Adison turned 3

This girl is growing up way to fast!  She is such a fun, lovable, sweet, adorable little girl.  She is always wanting to play dolls, dress up, have her nails painted, sing songs, dance, and everywhere she goes she has to wear a JACKET!  She was so excited when she woke up on her birthday because she was going on a date with her Grandma Harris to Logan.  She had a little runny nose so I thought I would give her some cold medicine before she left so she didn't get boogers all over the place.  Turns out I gave her benadryl and it made her super tired.  She fell asleep while shopping and Grandma thought she must be sick so she brought her home.....
When she got home we made her barbie dress birthday cake.  She had so much fun helping me make it, and she made one all by herself with a poly pocket. 
We just did a small get together with Chase and Grandma and Grandpa Harris.  She was so happy all day and couldn't wait to open her presents.  I also decorated her door with the pink and purple streamers that she wanted and a couple of balloons.  Everyone that came over had to go up and see it with her.
She got some pretty earnings and a necklace.  She is such a little model....
our little neighbors came over to sing happy birthday to her and eat cake and ice cream with us.  After that we all went swimming at the pool.  Adison is such a sweet girl and I love her so much.  She is so much fun and I am so glad that she has been my little buddy during the days the girls are at school.  She is amazing and I hope this year goes a little slower... I hate that my kids are growing up so fast.

No comments: