Wednesday, October 1, 2014

R U Ready for some Football?

Ryan and Chase had to go to Miami for a business trip, and they thought, if they were going to fly all that way they may as well make it to a few of their favorite games…. They are both huge Miami Dolphins fans, and have always been so they went and scalped some tickets to the game.  Ryan ran into one of his friends from Michigan that he played football with.  I think his name is Roger….

Ryan sent me a video of them singing the Miami Dolphins song and the girls all loved it.  I catch Adison every once and a while singing parts of it.  


They drove a whole day to go to Tennessee I think to watch Ryan's old college team Western Michigan.  Dan and Jackson actually flew out to go to it with them.    

This is the surf gummy that he found for Adison, but they all melted before he gave them to her. 

I am glad Ryan got to go and have some fun doing what he loves.  I feel bad because I just don't enjoy football like he does so I feel like I have taken that away from him sometimes, so I am so glad that he had a cool brother and brother in law that love it as much as he does so the can do fun things like this.  


No comments: