Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin snow man


Do you want to build a snowman?  I know you can't say that without singing it…. Ha ha.  We hear a lot of that around our house these days.  The girls loved painting the snowman and they did such a fabulous job.  I had to take all of Adison's clothing off because there was no way that she was going to paint without getting it all over the place…. 

When I asked them what the snow pumpkins name was, Adison said it was Twiala.  She always has great names.







At the same time, Ryan was painting the front sidewalk.  


the back porch is all done and sealed and now we can enjoy it without stressing over spilling something on it..  I love the way it turned out and it was something that I know Ryan has always wanted to try and figure out so I am glad we did it.  He is never afraid to try something where most people would just think it would be easier to hire it out.  Ryan is such a perfectionist that I know when he does a job it is always going to be 100 times better than any one else would do.  He is such a amazing man and he is all mine!!!!  I am one lucky lady and I know it!  

No comments: