Adison has been saying so many cute things. She gets her today and yesterday's mixed up all the time, but when she tells a story she always says, "thats what it was yesterdays huh." or "renember dat"
Another cute thing is when she gives us a gift that is something she wants she say's, I got this for you so you could share it with me UHHHH!" Max was playing with a toy, and she said, Oh he is to little for that. So I better take it, he wants to share it with me huh.
I know there are so many things to write, and I need to be better about putting them down because I always think I am going to remember, but then I don't.
I think it is so funny that you can see the little personalities in these kids at such a early age. I can already see Max's sweet little personality and I just love it. He has started to laugh if we laugh and think he is being funny, and kinda show off or act shy around people. He has the sweetest spirit about him and is just so dang addicting I can not get enough of him, and that is how all his sisters act about him also. We all fight over him and love to be with him.
Adison is such a little princess and a cute little girl. She loves to be beautiful and loves her life. (which she will sing and tell us in one of the songs she has made up. It goes, "I love my life, and my home, and my family, and its my life, and I LOVE IT!)
Brytlee is harder to figure out because she has lots of sides to her. She is so very helpful and loves to make others happy. She is silly and loves to make us laugh. She can be shy, but on the other hand she is not shy at all…. she is so sweet and cares about others more than herself most of the time. She would give her own shirt off of her back if someone else needed it. I have watched her do things like this so many times and it is so good to know that she is willing to serve others. She is very smart, and she loves her sisters so very much. She is tender hearted and gets her feelings hurt very easily, and it is so sad to watch her hold back tears. (she doesn't like to cry in front of us and and wants to hide or run away when she is upset) She loves to cuddle and every morning we get a great Brytlee cuddle from her before school. She is very responsible, but can also be very sneaky… but all together she is such a great girl and we lover her to pieces.
Elizabeth is our little peacemaker. She has always been such a sweet girl and just has a way about her. She hates it when someone is in trouble, and will often cry when someone else is sad or if they get spanked. She will yell at us, "don't spank them" or something so she doesn't have to see them sad. She is so loving and loves to give us hugs and kisses. She is so smart and loves to help others at home and at school.
Alexis is the second little mom…. she loves to make sure all the sisters are doing what they should and boss them around a little. Alexis is such a sweet girl and is happy 90 percent of the time. She loves to have fun and loves to play. She is the most like me out of all the kids and that may be why we knock heads more than the others and why we get each other so well also. She is a hard worker and such a smart girl.
I love all my kids with all my heart and soul and they are my greatest treasure in this life. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a mom and I am so thankful that our heavenly father has trusted me to have them with me on earth and I am so thankful that I get to have them with me forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment