Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lots going on




I helped Annette and Rob paint the front room in their house.  It was Summers room, and then Joslynn's room.  It was pink strips and now it is the same color as the rest of the house.  We put a desk in it and tried to stage it as a office.  Some people cam and looked at the house and that was the comment they would leave…. I don't understand how some people can walk into a house like that and not see that they could make any room into a office and it doesn't have to stay the same as what it is stages as…. it kills me how weird some people can be.


I came home on Sunday just in time to go to church and found our four wheeler leaking gas all over the floor that we had worked so hard on.  I freaked out a little and called Ryan and told him that it was eating up the floor and it was going to be ruined.  He hurried home and after he cleaned it up we found that it was all fine.  The floor is stronger than I thought.  (thank heavens)




Alexis wrote a cute little poem for her grandma Judy in her English class.  I sent a text to her to show her it and she loved it.  She had to go to the school and give Alexis a huge.  I thought that was so sweet.

The last doctor's appt. we went to they ordered a cat scan for Elizabeth and I am so glad.  I am to the point that I want to do everything possible to figure out what is going on with her and get it fixed.  It has been a week and we still don't really have any answers and I have called the doctor and the hospital a few times for the past few days.  So they are getting sick of me, but there is only one way to fix that…… give me the results.  Sometimes I just want to scream at these doctors.  I know they have a lot going on…. we all do, but when you are waiting on a test result you should at least hear back before a week has gone by.  



Adison took a picture of me while I was making some caramel apples for Brytlee's soccer team.  


I had to snap a picture of how I looked one day that I just had to run to Logan fast and pick up sealer for Ryan… I was one hot mess


I love it when I get some great smiles and laughs out of my kids.  This is what makes me happy, and feel so great inside.  They are all my world!!!!



Look at this sweet face.  He just has the sweetest spirit and is the best little guy.  I am so in love with him and could just kiss and cuddle him all day long!   I got the sweetest text from my Brother Brad that said that Max was so cute.  I was a little in shock because he always tries to be funny and say they look like yoda or Mickey Rooney or something like that.  But he just kept saying such sweet things and then said that he could tell that he was a sweet and special little guy.  It really did make my day to have Brad say something like that. 
Judy had a Halloween party and we were cleaning and waiting for Max to wake up from a nap and we all thought we were missing out on the party because we were over a hour late.  But when we pulled in…… we were the first ones at the party.

Alexis put together a gangster/ justin B. costume.  

Max was a football


And Adison was a girl riding a chicken.  She was so funny, and a few of the kids thought the legs were really hers and couldn't figure out how the chicken was walking.


Lex was laughing and said it looked like she was laying a egg when she would kneel on the ground.






Alexis's soccer is over for a little while.  Her coach put together a party for the family's and the players.  They all played a game together and the parents won 7 to 2 or something like that.  Ryan was the star player and had so much fun playing.  Brytlee was playing with them and she was one of the fastest players on the field.  That girl has wheels!  She was so close to scoring a few times also…. it would have been so exciting to see her score.  But she did great and had fun anyway!









Frozen!  I found these in Logan and the lady made a great deal I had to get them all….. They were suppose to be 20 each but she did it for 10 instead.




Adison was so happy and had to wear her Aunna dress to church and then she has worn holes in the elsa dress already.  






This was the worst!  I was so sick all day after this happened and I am still so made about it.  I had just started to make a costume for Brytlee and had the sharp rolling cutter for the material out on the floor next to my leg and Max grabbed it so fast and tried to put it in his mouth.  The guard was up and so i am so thankful for that.  The blade is so sharp that if it wouldn't have been I think it would have gone all the way through his mouth.  It was a little deep and kept bleeding so Ryan super glued it together.  I am praying that it doesn't leave a huge scar on his face…. It just kills me and makes a huge pit in my stomach to see this and think about it.  



My poor baby! 

these things are so bad for baby's.  I learned a lesson to never ever put them on the floor


Ryan and I have been working hard to get the concrete all ready to stain.  I just keep crossing my fingers that it is all worth it and that we love it…. We still need to put the finish on it and that changes the color a lot so I will have to wait and see then what it is going to look like. 



They put a rope swing in at the gym and the girls have loved it.  Elizabeth has asked to go back every single day.  













No comments: