This is such a cute picture of Brytlee. She loves to ride on this little horse, or her little rocking Elephant. This little horse is a gift that my dad made for me when I was turning 5 (I think) (I can't remember how old I was) but he made it, and I love it. I brought it home last summer and painted it and did a couple touch ups on it, and my girls love it. Elizabeth has been saying she is a cowgirl for the past week, and has been roping it, and pulling it all over the house.



She was being such a silly girl the other day and kept pressing her face up against the screen. I love it when she does this, and she will also do this to our shower door.



Brytlee is growing up so fast, and is starting to look more and more like a little girl than a baby. It is so sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment