
I had so many problems with miscarriages, that I didn't let myself get attached to her while I was pregnant. So as soon as she was born, I felt a huge rush of emotions, feelings, and so much love, that I felt like my heart could explode. I loved her from the very second I saw her, and I never wanted to let her go.
She was such a good sleeper, and could sleep through anything. Alexis was a really loud girl at this time, so it was a good thing she was a deep sleeper....She also made so many sounds when she slept it would keep us up at nights... She couldn't go a minute without gowning, or grunting, farting and all that cute baby stuff....

Her hair was so long and so crazy that I had to use so much stuff on her hair to get it to lay down. I have some funny pictures of her hair standing straight up. Elizabeth would also grab her hair and pull it as hard as she could and then look at me like I was the one doing it... She would get so mad and couldn't figure out that she was the one doing it. When we had our ultra sound, she was also doing the same thing. It was crazy to watch the video of it after she was born and figure out why her head was going to the side, and why her hand was on the top of her head..... After a while she finally stopped pulling her hair.
As soon as she learned how to smile, it was very rare to see her without one on her face. She was the happiest baby I have ever seen.
We took her to Hawaii with us when she was only three months old, and she was wonderful. She only had one day that it was really windy, and the had a belly full of air from it. After we got her out of the wind, she let the biggest burp out, and then went back to being the perfect little angel!
Her hair started to go blond around five months old. It looked so weird at first because she was so dark to began with.
Happy little girl
We went back and fourth to Florida while Ryan had a job going on there, and we just loved it. We are all beach bums and had so much fun there. We had a great zoo that was so close, and we walked to the beach every day! It was part of our daily routein. (I don't know how to spell that) We would wake up and eat, head to the beach, and play for two hours, and then go home for the girls naps, and then we would go to a playground when they woke up. I loved it there and would love to go back again. We also bought Disney World passes, and would go as much as we could. Both of the girls loved it, and so did I!
Elizabeth has always loved her sister from day one. They are still best of friends and have so much fun together. I loved how if she was ever sad, Alexis could just say hi to her, and she would smile so big, or even start to laugh.
Little beach baby
She loved the beach and would just hang out and play in the sand and usually eat it. She loved the water, and would laugh so hard when she got hit by the waves.
She would not crawl while we were in Florida because all the floors in our place were hard and cold. So she started to just scoot everywhere she went. It looked like a monkey!
She has always loved to dress up!
her first birthday! She was so excited about all her presents, and so cute about everything. I love how excited my girls get about the littlest things.
She was such a drooler. She was also a messy eater. Brytlee didn't get very many hand-me-downs from Elizabeth because she would wear her clothes out or just stain them.
I love my little Elizabeth so much, and I always love to look back and see how the time has flown. I can't say enough great things about her, and can't say just how much I love her.When she was a baby, I had such a rush of emotions, and so many feelings going through me that I wanted to write a book. I started it, and it turned out to be more of a love book for her. I have kept it and hope that she will read it some day, and know how much I do care about her, and just want her to do what is right, and never get hurt.
I will have to find the book I wrote, and read it again, and maybe even post it... we will see how crazy I sounded....
so to be continued..... (maybe)
11 comments:
Beautiful daughter Jill. And I'm so impressed with all of your cute cakes! I'm so store-bought.
Jillsy that was sweet to read. I can tell you love your kids so much. You are a great mom and a great example to me. Seriously Jill I really want you to know that.
Jill she is such a doll! How did you just not squeeze her to death with hugs when she was a little baby. With that dark hair and sweet face! It looks like she had a fun birthday.
The craziest thing is you can totally tell that it is her even from her newborn pics!! Such a cute baby!! I seriously hope my little girl turns out as cute as yours are!! I honestly don't think Ive ever seen a cuter 3 girls!! They must take after their gorgeous mom!
So looking at her baby pictures reminds me of my girls. They both had really dark hair and go blonde! Such cute pictures of her and I love all the trips she has already been on!
I can't believe her hair used to be so dark! She has been beautiful all along the way and she just looks like she has a very kind heart. Happy birthday Elizabeth!
Jill, this is such a sweet post. Your daughter is such a cutie and it's undeniable you love her so much. Thanks for your great example of motherhood!
DEJA
Thats sweet jill. I cant believe how old your kids are getting I feel like they get so big so fast since I never get to see them. Happy Birthday Lizzy she looks beautiful!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth. I love your post of her. I wish I was that creative. Now you have to tell me where you get your ideas on how to make cakes. Everyone of your girls have been so cute. I had a ton of emotion when I had Benson but part of mine was that Kade was my sidekick we did everything together and the minute I had Benson he wanted dad instead of me.
She is seriously such a beautiful little girl! I agree with Cort... she must take after you Jill! You've always been gorgeous! Maybe someday I'll get a little girl! :) Until then, I'll just see cute pictures of my friends' little girls!
what a beautiful post. What lucky little girls to have you as a mommmy. I love all of your cakes too, your inspirational!
Post a Comment