Elizabeth was in the bath this morning singing "I am a child of God" and she was singing at the end, "to live with fish some day" and I told her that wasn't how it goes, it is "to live with HIM some day". And I told her that HIM meant our Heavenly Father. And she sat and thought about it for a sec. and then said, "Oh... I want to live with fish". It is hard not to laugh about something so cute. She is such a funny girl!
5 comments:
Thanks for your desert island comment on Shellie's page you big gomer! Let's be honest...you guys were totally jealous of my flat chest and scrawny 14 year old body. Too funny!
I'll admit it, I wouldn't mind having a flat chest if I could get the scrawny 14 year old body back to go with it. Sharie, you are so funny! Anyways, Jill, you have been so busy! And I'm sure there are fish in heaven so I think Elizabeth will get her wish. I love when kids sing! The other day June was singing the Beatles song "Live and Let Die" but she was singing it "LIver-mint died." I need to put this stuff on my blog like you do. I don't think I'll ever remember all this funny stuff!
I think kids are so funny. I love hearing things they say because its so cute. Now if we messed up the song or said something like that we would look pretty dumb.
Benson always sings the song "I'm so glad when daddy comes home". well at the end he always says a great huge mungus kiss. Instead of a great big kiss.
We do need to set our kids up when they get older. I think Kade is already starting to like girls because he came home from school the other day and said he gave some of his cookies to this girl. I asked him how come he didn't sit by some of his friends that were boys, he said there are two girls who fight over who sits by him. I hope its not starting this soon.
That's cute. It's so funny to hear what kids come up with. Chalise thinks that I love to see the temple ends "this is my sacred beauty".
Oh the things kids say!!! Today in the car Cannon was practicing opposites and rhyming, like "dad/bad", etc, and he's all "suck/butt"! I was like WHAT!? And he's like, "oh yeah, that doesn't rhyme... "suck/luck". KIDS!
Post a Comment