Monday, September 1, 2008

Family Pictures

We have our family pictures taken once a year, and we try to do it close to our Anniversary so it is around the same time every year. I am not as happy about them this year, but I am not going in for retakes. It is hard enough to have everyone ready including myself once a year. I love Elizabeth in this one. She was practicing her smile in the car on the way, and it was even bigger than this smile.




This picture makes her look so big to me, and it made me kind of sad. Because she is getting older, and I wish she would just stay little forever.


I love Alexis in this one. It shows how sweet, and cuddly she is. Brytlee was not going to smile for anything, and so we will have to work on her for next year. And I look like I have bug eye's or something, and this picture makes me want to cut my hair really bad. It looks so stringy and flat.

7 comments:

Liza said...

Oh Jill, your pictures look beautiful! Your girls are adorable and I know I say that all the time but it's so true! What a beautiful family you have!! :D

also known as shell said...

LOL about wanting to cut your hair because thats how I feel about mine too. I love having shorter hair.

Your pictures were all beautiful and you guys looked really nice... the outfits were perfect.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Seriously Jill could you be any cuter! Your little family is just adorable. And I love your long hair. If I could have long hair I would do it(my hair is so thin and it stops growing at my shoulders! Ugh..) You guys have been up to a lot lately. Sad to see the summer come and go.

cortnieb said...

Okay Jill seriously?? You look GREAT in your pictures!! I would LOVE to have your hair for reals!!! And your girls look gorgeous as usual! You are a lucky mom!

Jagielski family said...

Yeah, you do look a little bit ugly in the pictures, you should come and let me do your hair for you...I picked out a great color for you. ha ha ha... The pictures are great. good job. Annette

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I don't think the Harris family has ever taken a bad picture! I always pick everything apart in our family pictures, and then other people tell me that they love them, so I guess we all do it. Just accept that you guys are models!

Robison's said...

I think the family looks really good in your family pictures. I know what you mean about getting everyone ready and trying to keep them looking decent until you get to the picture place. I have boys and they are so hard. But having girls would stress me out more because you want there hair to look prefect. Just think the funny pictures will be treasured forever. Thats how I think of it. Who wants to see complete perfect.