
This Sunday we went out to see grandma and grandpa. Grandpa wanted to take all the grand kids to see Indian Joe's Cave.... (we had all the grand kids but two) The kids were so excited to see the Cave!
We had to hike a little ways up the mountain but all the kids did great!
Grandpa said that the cave used to be a lot taller, and that it has caved in in some places. They climbed into a smaller cave and most of the kids liked that.
I forgot to get Brytlee some shoes, so I held her for most of the trip, but some how she still got sooo dirty.
There were a few holes that people are digging to find arrow heads and who knows what else.... they were kinda deep
such a pretty view!
There was a ton of pigeons living in the cave, and the kids picked up there feathers and thought they were Indian feathers. Alexis has them in her hair!By the time we were done, and home... we looked at how dirty the kids were and told them to go and play out in the sand pile to try and get cleaned off....
Thanks grandpa for taking ALL the kids! You are the best!
1 comment:
Hiking without any shoes? You've got one tough little chick! I love that you guys do so many things as a big family. We used to until we had to move away and I really miss it.
Post a Comment