She was in heaven, and didn't ever want to leave! She has been ready to go for such a long time, and I think she will do great!

Elizabeth and Alexis are so different! As soon as we pulled up to the house, she jumped up, and said "bye mom" and then I was on her way. I still have to walk Alexis into her class every day, and she has a hard time telling me goodbye, and letting me leave.
As soon as she saw her teacher she ran up to her and gave her a big huge, and started talking her ear off.
I had a hard time leaving, and she just wanted me to leave so she could play and make some friends. I also had the busiest schedule this day.... I had to drop her of at preschool, and then pick Alexis up from her school, then drive back out and pick up Liz, and take Alexis to her Cheer class, and then go home, and fed kids, go back and pick Alexis up, and take her straight to her soccer practice, and that went for and hour then go home, and find something to make for dinner. And I also mowed the lawn and cleaned the house somewhere between all of that......
Crazy day!
2 comments:
what a doll! I honestly think she looks like you! what a cutie!
I hear this is just the beginning of the craziness! But wow worth it, you have such cute babes! That is so cute about "living with fish" gotta love em.
DEJA
Post a Comment