

Oh, I love my Lollipop!
And then they tried them.... and Alexis said..."they taste kinda funky mom" So now we have to huge lollipops that they won't ever eat.I had to take Alexis to the Orthodontist the other day because she has had some really bad crowding on her bottom teeth, so they did a ex ray, and the poor little girl has no room in her little mouth for all these big teeth that are trying to come in. So the doctor had to pull two teeth, and she had no shots or drugs, and she didn't even cry. It hurt my stomach to watch him do it because he was pulling and twisting her tooth, and it looked, and sounded so painful!
She has to go in and get two more pulled this next week, but he wanted her to go to a Dentist so he could numb it a little. He thinks the next two are going to be even worse, so I am going to make Ryan come with us. It is so hard to watch her being put through something you know is going to hurt her.
I was so proud of what a big girl she was, and she didn't even move or cry getting her teeth pulled, when I could tell she wanted to scream and run away... The tooth fairy even came that night and left her $4.oo. She was very happy about that. (our tooth fairy usually really sucks, so I am really glad she remembered this time.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment