Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth

We had a birthday party for Elizabeth a couple day's early so that we could make sure everyone could make it. She was so excited she could hardly stand it. I was so glad she had preschool because waiting at home was so hard for her. She kept asking every minute when people were going to show up for her party.She wanted a castle for her cake, and I did my best..... It looked good for a couple of hours, and then after a few bumps and pokes from the girls, it cracked, and started to fall apart.
I let the girls help me do a lot of the decorating, and we are not the best at frosting, so we use candy on our cakes...
Elizabeth loved it and that is all that matters... right


Blow out the candles.... she has four of them now. That is so crazy that she is getting so big.
Elizabeth did a fashion show of all the cute clothes that she got from her Grandma Judy. She was doing the twirls and so happy to put them on for us to see how cute they looked on her.



She was so happy to get a tea set. I have never bought one because they have to have real water or juice in them, and can't pretend like there is stuff in them, so it is a little messy, but she has really been wanting one... so our friend Stephanie and her girls found this one for her. She got a ton of great presents and was so excited about them all. She was very spoiled!
We also had a fish to smack around and get candy and little goodies from. The kids all took a turn, and then Ryan broke it open for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cake is awesome. awesome awesome :)

and I agree with the tea set thing. I just barely got one for kate and its a mess. but really fun too.

happy birthday to Elizabeth!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I also love the cake! It looks like a gingerbread house with all that candy! Very appetizing! Hope Elizabeth had a great birthday and party!

snow family said...

Hi Jill! Your girls are soo darling! Looking through your blog they are always dressed so cute! Looks like you are doing great. Crazy that your girls are growing up! What a great mom to acutally design a castle cake.
-Rachael

Sharie said...

Impressive Jiller! Makes me want to go eat candy...okay, most things make me want to eat candy.
Anyway, I'm having my grand opening for my Mary Kay business on Saturday the 13th. You should totally come up for it! If not, I would love to come visit you in Preston and give you a facial! You could have Stephanie over and we'll have a good ole' time!