Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ward Christmas Party

We had a nice ward party this year and we were able to take our neighbor Shelby with us.  The kids all ran around and played and had a great time.  We ate a great dinner and everyone brought a salad or desert and then the main dish was chicken, potatoes, and rolls.  There was lots of yummy food.  I was so sad that not a ton of people came this year.  The ward party is usually packed with everyone, but it was maybe about half as full as it usually is.  



We were also very sad that there was NO santa at this ward party..... I had a few words with Ryan about that and so I am crossing my fingers that next year there will be a santa.  ha ha.  I love to get a picture of the kids with Santa and this is the only place we have ever gotten them in the past.  I am to cheap to take all my kids to the mall and pay to sit on Santa's lap.  


No comments: