I am so thankful for times like this together with family that we can build our relationships and our memories. I am very blessed when it comes to the family department. I am born into a amazing family and I have married into a amazing family. I love to see my kids with all of the people I love and know that they are gaining such great memories and friendships that will last forever. It was sad this year to not have my parents with us and I know that it made them a little homesick to know that we were playing without them. But next year we are going to party like crazy. I have been thinking a lot about what I have to be thankful for and the list is endless. If you really sat and thought about all that you have to be thankful for it is amazing. We are blessed with so much and have so many great opportunities around us. I have five little children that I look at and I am just amazed that I am lucky enough to have them in my life. I have a wonderful husband who loves me, I have a beautiful home that keeps us warm and does so many other things for us. I have amazing parents who have done Sooooooo much for me and have taught me the gospel. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and the things it teaches me and my family. It helps us be happy and so much more. I do love the saying, "what if you went to bed tonight and only woke up with the things you told god you were thankful for." (or something like that) It is so true. If we thought about it like that I think we would be on our knee's for hours thanking him for our bodies and every function they do and for the air we breath and all the other things we take for granite. I love this time of year that we can sit and reflect on what is really important and we get to be around our friends and family more and just enjoy life. |
No comments:
Post a Comment