Monday, December 28, 2015

Mueller Christmas party

Every year we love going to our Mueller Christmas party.  I love seeing all my family, and seeing all the kids do the Nativity, and eating all the yummy food.  My grandma makes a Norwegian dish called Gritmasoverpole (spelling?) that just really makes it feel like Christmas when you get to have it.  Max loved it and ate his like a champ this year.  Most of my kids are good about eating it.  





The kids love to dress up and do the nativity each year.  Elizabeth really wanted to be the donkey this year.  She is usually Mary but I guess it is someone else's turn.  





I love my grandma.  When I grow up I want to be just like her!!!  



Me and my cousin Shanna.  We were always best friends growing up.  It is so sad when you don't get to see each other for such long amounts of time.  She just had a adorable baby boy.  

Elizabeth was not very happy to take this picture.  It was right after this little group got into trouble  from putting water on the chalkboard.  


what a silly girl

Christmas eve!!! I woke up early and went and helped in Chris's shop.  It was fun to get to help out and see how busy he is.  He is going to have to open a factory soon.  I was hoping to get to spend some time with Chris but he was busy at a different event that sounded so cool.  He is apart of a group that all donate money and did a secret santa for family's this year.  They went to a movie theater and sat upstairs and listened to what each family told Santa they wanted.  The family they were assigned to was so sweet and the little five year old just said all's he wanted for Christmas was a toy for his little brother that was sick and in the hospital a lot.  I broke into tears when I heard that.  Such a sweet little boy.   It was such a amazing thing that helped so many family's and it sounded like a lot of fun.  As soon as they found out what the family wanted they rushed to the stores and then when the movie was over all the gifts were there for them to open.  

My kids all stayed at Annettes and played hard.... so they were very sleepy on the ride home.  

When we got home we saw out the window that there was a group of 8 deer lined up so perfect.  It was so cute.  (even though I hate the deer)  (they always eat our tree's)  Then we looked over and there was a big group of 14 more deer walking towards our yard...... uhhhhg

No comments: