Friday, July 17, 2015

What is cuter than cute?

This boy!

It is amazing how much we all just love this little boy of ours.  The girls and I just can not hug and kiss him enough and he is just a complete joy in our lives.  I am so thankful for this little boy!  He is growing up so fast and is so much fun.  He loves to play with balls and will play soccer and kick them around so cute.  He only kicks with his left foot right now but he will eat with his left and right hand.  It will be interesting to see if he is right handed or left?  He is talking more and will day so many things.  The ones he says the most are
There you go
There he is
Good girl
Good boy
Thank you
yes
Da DA
Momma
ball
mmmmmmm  (when he wants to eat something)
and he does the sign for all done when he is done eating.  


Elizabeth bought this cute little bow tie for Max when she went to the side walk sales.  She was so excited for him to wear it to Church and he looked so handsome in it.  


I loved this picture of the two of them.  Max is such a sweet boy and will give us all hugs and kisses and I love it.  When he hugs me he will rub or pat my back like I do to him.  He is at such a fun age and I am loving it.  


No comments: