Tuesday, July 14, 2015

15 years.

This man of mine only gets better with age!!!!  He is so handsome and I can not believe he is all mine!  


for our date we went to Pocetello and delivered some lights for work and then went to Applebee's.  After that we went to Lowe's and found some fun plants and some blueberry bushes that I am so excited to see if they do well or not.  It was just that but it didn't matter what we did together as long as I got to spend time with my honey.  I love going on dates with him and getting to spend quality time together.  


Today Ryan and I have been married for 15 years.  It has gone by so fast and really still feels new and fresh.  I still feel like I am getting to know Ryan more and more and the more I find out about him, the more I love him and realize that we were so meant to be together.  I could not imagine anyone else that could have made me as happy or just completed me like he has.  It is a little scary now that I am thinking of my own girls meeting boys and falling in love.  I just hope that they put a lot of thought and time into who they chose and make a smart choice when it comes time for them to find a husband.  There are so many things that you don't think about when you are getting married and I have to say that I have lucked out so much with the amazing dad and husband that I have.  I am so thankful that my husband is active in the church and is worthy to hold the priesthood and he loves the gospel like I do.  It is something that is so important for our family and I am so thankful for his example to us.
Last night I asked Ryan if he could remember what we were doing the night before we got married.  Both of us were not 100% sure.  I need to ask my mom if she remembers for sure but I think I took my endowments out the day before and then we went home and started to get ready for the big day.  Ryan stayed at his aunt Gloria's house with his family and then came and picked me up in the morning.  I just remember being so excited I could hardly sleep and then when I woke up I was a mess and so stressed out and as soon as Ryan showed up I just felt so calm and happy.  My mom was so happy he was there to chill me out.  Ryan tried on his tux and found out the shoes were the wrong size and the jacket didn't fit.  So he had to run and get everything fixed.  Then we had to hurry over to the wedding breakfast.... and Ryan got a speeding ticket on the way.  (what a mean cop... we even told him we were on our way to get married)  But after that it really was the perfect day.  It just felt like a dream and everything was amazing and I was so happy.  I am so thankful that I married the man of my dreams and that I am able to spend the rest of my life with him.  He still helps me feel calm and I always feel so much better when I am with him.  I love everything about him and I feel like I am so lucky to be his wife.

No comments: