Friday, July 17, 2015

Lava Hot Springs

Adison has been so sleepy ever sense we had the flu.  It has really taken a lot out of all of us that had it.  Who knows when we will all get back to normal.  We went to Lava with all of Ryans family.  It is something I hope we do at least once a year every year.  It is so fun to take the kids and stay for the day.  Ryan had to work that day so I waited for him and let Max take his nap and sent Brytlee and Lizzy with Alecia.  Alexis was at girls camp so she wasn't able to go this year..... 

They have a fun little play area inside for the little kids to play and get warm.  



Max liked the slide until the big tub of water dumped on his head.  





Brytlee was brave and jumped of one of the diving boards with Ryan.  Elizabeth jumped of this one and I think the second one up.  


I loved this picture.  It looks like Ryan is standing on the water.  We stayed until the pool closed and had so much fun with the everyone.  

No comments: