Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Bear Lake tournament

Liz had another tournament in Bear Lake  Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  It was one of the hottest weeks ever!  The girls are getting better and better each game and they ended up winning the Saturday morning game.  


After the Friday games we went to Bear Lake to play.  The games went a lot longer than we thought they would so we didn't get to the lake until 6 but it was still great and still warm.  We played till 8:30 and then all my kids were tired and done.  



















As we were leaving the lake we pulled into the parking lot and Sonya Hymus stopped and pointed.  We looked over and saw three cute baby raccoons cuddled up in a little ball.  They were so cute and then she told us that they had raised raccoons and they are so nice as babies.  So Alexis went out and threw a towel over one.... as soon as she did it did like a summersault and then she grabbed it.  She was not very soft with it and she dropped it a couple of times so her baby was a little mad, and it had every reason to be.  She was trying to wrap it up like a baby and then put her hand right in front of its mouth and it bit her.   I freaked out and didn't know if it would give her rabies or something bad...... but she ended up being fine.  The other raccoon that her friend pieced up was so sweet and calm and I am guessing it was because it wasn't dropped and handled rough.  






This was the nice raccoon 


We had to wake up at 6 to make it to the Saturday games on time.  It was so nice having a early game because it wasn't so dang hot.  I left the rest of the kids home so I wouldn't have to drag them out of bed.  Her game was at 8 and if they lost they would be done.  They won and then didn't have a game till 1.  We didn't have anything to do to kill time and I rode over with Sonya Hymus so I asked her if she liked to yard sales and she said yes.  We went around for the whole time and found some great things.  It was a lot of fun.  Then Ryan flew over to watch the next game so we had to drive forever to the airport and grab him.  It kinda freaks me out when he flys all by himself and in the little planes.
The girls were so tired on the way home I had a hard time getting Liz to wake up when we got home.  I thought it was so cute seeing them all cuddled up.  

No comments: