Thursday, November 20, 2014

dress up


Adison loves to dress up.  She is always in a cape or a dress or something… and changes ten times a day!







I took this picture so I could see his little scare on his lip… It has been three weeks now and it is still looking bad.  I am so sad that he has that and that it happened.  I just pray that it will go away and you won't be able to notice.  I just hate when things like this happen.  I just want to turn back time and go back to his perfect little face.  

Adison was able to go to a eating survey at the school and she loved it.  She liked most of the food the students cooked and loved to hold up her sign that said, yummy, or yucky.  


They wanted them to just take a bite and then tell them if they liked it, but Adison didn't want to do that… she wanted to eat all of it.  

I know I take so many pictures of my kids and so many of the same picture but it is so hard to choose just one.  They show so many different expressions in each picture and I just love each of them.  I love the smiles and the body language they have and just how dang adorable they are!!!

He looks so big in these pictures and it may be because he is.  He is growing up way to fast.  I need a pause button!






My little beauty queen.  She told me to go and get the camera and take some pictures of her.  Then she would strike a pose and tell me to take it.  She is a little model





I was trying to get a good picture of my hair, but I wasn't feeling it.  I swear the short hair has made my nose look bigger for some reason.  


No comments: