Early in the day the girls and I got dressed up and went to Alexis's school to help with the Halloween party. It was a lot of fun, and so cute to watch all the kids play all the games and get all dressed up. I read Halloween stories to the kids and had a fun finger puppet treat for them.
Elizabeth, Alexis, Sydney, and Ashlynn
So cute
My big daddy pimp with his sweet grill, and me the witch!
My pimp and little ducky
Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Super Girl!
The girls loved the trunk or treat. Brytlee was so cute, she would take one at first and want to open it. I told her to put it in her bag and then go get some more.... after about three people she got the hang of it and would go up to them, say "trick or treat" and then grab two hand fulls of candy and then run to the next trunk.... it was funny.
Brytlee was very hot in her little duck suit and didn't like it very much.....
My super sweet eye lashes, and red, red lip stick!
Ewwwh..... baby, he is looking soooooooooo good!
We went to Ryan's Grandma's house and the girls did a trick or treat. (they got a treat)
Minutes before I finally gave in and took the duck suit off of Brytlee. She went from sad and tired to bouncing of the walls as soon as it was off.
We went to Ryan's parents house, and saw some of the cousins in there costumes. They all look so cute!We went to a spooky house after that and the girls loved it. (Elizabeth was a little scared, but as long as I was with her she was alright) Brytlee loved it and wanted to keep going again and again. When we left she kept saying "bye bye spooky" all the way home. We made one last stop at Ryan's sisters house before we went home, and they were gone.... She left candy on the front door steps so Elizabeth said, "lets just take it" It was so cute.... then Ryan went inside and trashed the place. He put toilet paper all over and then pulled the couch apart, and took the pillows of the bed.... The girls and I didn't think that was very nice, so........ I am so sorry Hamblins....
10 comments:
You all look fantastic, well except for ryan that is. He is way too creepy! Your girls are so adorable. Glad you had a great Halloween.
just wondering who Heather is... I can never see her blog or profile. Anyone know?
Jill
cute posts!! Im loving your husband's costume....I mean the teeth alone, Im shocked you don't have 12 kids with sexy teeth like that!! hehe! Okay your little alexis as a cheerleader is BEYOND adorable!! Oh the fun to have with a girl! Im gonna surprise you Jill with my fat baby...she IS totally gonna be 9lbs!!
You guys are so awesome!! Oh... to have the creativity and ambition to actually dress-up!! :) I bet your kids LOVED it!
your family is so cute! I loved that everyone dressed up~
I can always count on you guys to really get into the holiday spirit! You guys looked great!
You look fantastic even in a Halloween costume! I love it! All the costumes are awesome! Your girls are so beautiful! I think my teeth are going to look like Ryan's after I eat all my kids' candy! :(
I love your costumes!!! The girls all looked so beautiful. I'll have to tell Lance that Ryan makes a great pimp daddy. I love your fake eye lashes your one beautiful witch:)
Love all of the costumes Jill! You all look great! Way to go all out!! I told Dave that he and I were going to dress up next year too.
Ya know...I have no clue who Heather is either. Good luck with that. She must know you. :) haha. I love all your costumes! Were your eyelashes bugging the crap out of you! The look hot though. :)
Post a Comment