Alexis brought her picture home from school today and although it is adorable, I am trying to figure out if I should do retakes or not. She has a look on her face that is not really a true smile, but still cute... I don't know what to do. Ryan said he really liked it and loved her blue eye's so we may just stick with it.Alexis is so sassy now that she is ALL GROWN UP.... ha ah. She keeps telling me "WHATEVER" and "DUH" I didn't think that started this early? I guess I was "LIKE TOTALLY WRONG".
I can not even count how many LIKE LIKE LIKE she says in a day. Oh, and she just yelled at Elizabeth and called her "Kid" she is so funny.
I love you Alexis!
6 comments:
haha...Ya know...like...I like think we were totally the same way. :) I think the pic is cute. I know what you mean though...she doesn't have her normal smile. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either.
What a tough decision. I absolutely think this picture is adorable and it will probably be one of your favorites 10 years from now. Maybe you can do retakes and see if you can just buy a 8 X 10 of this one if they'll let you. KEEPER for sure. I totally understand what you mean though.
Oh.... I think she's GORGEOUS! I know what you mean... it's like... it's dang cute, but you know their REAL smile! We had the same dilemma, but I decided just to keep it. It was him, by himself, with a stranger, his first year of school... and still pretty darn cute! :) BTW: If you get a big picture of Brad and Sara's new baby, post it! -K- I can't WAIT to see her!
It's hard to go wrong with pictures when you are that cute - funny face or not! Love the sassy school talk!
You will probably look back some day and love that picture. She is so cute and it has character. She is just a cutie. Your halloween costumes are so cute (I love the duck). And you are none good looking witch!
Jill I think the pic is a keeper, she will have many more pics in her days to come. Plus I love her hair, super cute!
Post a Comment