To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
New Merrill Baby
Brad and Sara had their baby yesterday at 4p.m. She was 7 lbs, and 1 oz. Everything went very fast and Mom and Baby are both doing very well. I can not wait to see her! I have not heard for sure on a name but I think she is going to be Ava.
I bet you are even more baby hungry. I love your costumes I can't believe how good you and Ryan look. It's cool that Alexis got to dress up at school. Kade's school won't let the kids dress up. They just have a short party at the end of school.
Jill, I didn't get a drink?! Darn. I love the pictures of your family at Halloween....Cute! I also saw that you like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps I have a recipe if you want it. Anyways have a great day. Erin
2 comments:
I bet you are even more baby hungry. I love your costumes I can't believe how good you and Ryan look. It's cool that Alexis got to dress up at school. Kade's school won't let the kids dress up. They just have a short party at the end of school.
Jill, I didn't get a drink?! Darn. I love the pictures of your family at Halloween....Cute! I also saw that you like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps I have a recipe if you want it. Anyways have a great day. Erin
Post a Comment