The girls and I were over visiting a neighbor yesterday and his wife passed away two years ago. He has missed her so much and has not been the same person from it. So when we got there, he was smiling from ear to ear, and so happy. He told us that he had visit from his wife, and she let him know that she was great, and there was life after death. (It was a really cute story he told us)
So later that night, Alexis kept asking questions, and wondering why no one ever comes to see her... I told her "probably because it would scare you to death, and no one close to you has passed away" then she named all the people she knew that had died that could come and chat with her.
After I put her to bed, 10 minutes latter she came running to me, and said, "Mom, I almost saw someone".
No comments:
Post a Comment