The girls and I went to see Madagascar 2. It was so funny, cute, and all that. We loved it loved it!
There was some parts that really had us laughing. I was a little sad that I wasn't standing in the hour long line for the Twilight, but I had a great little date with my girls. I am hoping that if I let a couple of weeks go by the lines will die down, and then I can just buy a ticket like any other movie and walk right in....
I was so happy on the way home I filled up with gas, and a full tank of gas was only 28 bucks!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! This winter when the price of gas was over three dollars, I had to pay 70 bucks for one tank of gas, (just makes me sick) so I was very happy today!
2 comments:
Aren't gas prices amazing? Every day that I go somewhere I look forward to seeing what they have dropped to. It's like a little treat each day! By the way I just went to twilight tonight and I thought it was awesome!
me too! We went to Utah and it cost us less than HALF of what it would have this summer! So nice! And.... Twilight is worth the wait! (Or at least I thought so). You should go as soon as you get a chance! :)
Post a Comment