Tuesday, August 11, 2015

like mother like daughter

For Mutual last week they did a activity with the moms and it was really fun.  They  had the girls dress up like their moms and told them to do their hair like them and had them do a few other things.  I tried to get Lexi's hair the way mine was but it is not even close in color.  Ha ha.  I don't even own a button up plaid shirt anymore so we had to borrow one of Ryans shirts.  We played a few games and we kicked butt at them.  They did a game that was kinda like the newly wed game with mother/daughter and we got all of them right but one.  I had no idea we knew so much about each other.  Alexis is such a great girl and I just love her to pieces.  So glad she is mine!!!


This was my last minute flower pots I threw together and it was fun.  I have had the tall one on my front porch and it just looked out of date and ugly and I thought it needed to be brightened up a little.  I am having so much fun with the flowers this year and love all the fun color it brings to the yard.  My girls are really loving it and want to plant lots more flowers.  Adison is so cute and when we drive by someones yard she will pick out plants and let me know if they have the same ones we do.  She is right about all of them and knows which ones we have.  Kids really watch and take note on everything we do.  


No comments: