Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First day of school

Elizabeth is going into the fifth grade this year.  She has Mrs. Ford and we found out that she is taller than her teacher.  She is such a sweetheart and is so excited for school this year.  

Brytlee is going into the third grade and is in the oakwood.  This is the first year that I don't have any kids in the Pioneer.  Brytlee is so excited for school and she told me she had such a hard time sleeping because she was so excited.  Her teacher is new and this is only her second year teaching.  Her name is Miss Pitcher and she looks like she will be a great teacher.  

Alexis is in the 8th grade and this is her last year in the Jr. High.  Next year she will be in the high school.  Ahhhhhhhh she needs to slow down.  Alexis is so excited for school, but I think it is to see her friends.  She made a goal this year to get all A's and I know she can do it.  She is such a smart girl.  I was so mad that the school didn't get her grades to us and when I went in to register I found out that they put the address right but it looked like a 3 instead of a 8 so it was sent back to them.  We opened it and Alexis said she felt like crying.  All summer long she had been thinking she did so bad and said she was going to be in so much trouble because she felt like she got bad grades.  When I opened it we were both so happy to see that she had all A's and B's.  She was so worried all summer for nothing.  After that she was so excited and so happy.  


It is so crazy that the first day of school is kinda cold.  They all had to put on sweaters. 



After Adison woke up she had to do my hair.  She brushed it for 20 minutes and then put a little pony in it.  She is so funny and so full of life.  It was so cute because the night before the girls all got a blessing from their dad for school.  Adison didn't want to be left out and also wanted one.  The next night when we were getting ready for bed Adison said, "hey dad can you pray on my head again?"  We all laughed and thought it was so cute.  


No comments: