Friday, September 7, 2012

Mother of the year goes to

Not me..... so Alexis told me that she had a sore neck on Sunday and that she felt like she had marbles in it and I didn't pay much attention to her and told her she must have slept on it wrong and kinked it or something.  Then her teachers at church said that she told them she couldn't talk or sing cause her neck hurt and I just laughed and called her a faker because that morning she was singing in the shower at the top of her lungs and she had been talking all through sacrament meeting just fine.....  Then on Wed. she was laying back and had her head up and I saw this golf ball size bump under her jaw..... I freaked out a little and couldn't believe her glands/ tonsils were that huge.  I got her in the next day and they put her on some meds. but today they are even worse and she is talking funny and they are just so big.... I have no clue what to do

No comments: