Saturday, September 1, 2012
First day of school!
Elizabeth's first day of the Second Grade!!!
Brytlee's first day of Kindergarten
Brytlee in front of her teachers roon
Alexin's first day of the 5th Grade...... man that sounds sooooo wrong in so many ways.
Brytlee was so ready for school to start and could not wait. (I did tear up a little when I dropped her off, but not I am alright) All my kids were so excited to meet their teachers and see their friends again. Brytlee said that she is making lots of new friends and is having so much fun. I have her in afternoon kindergarten so I just drive her to school and then she gets to ride the bus home with her sisters. I would much rather have my girls at home with me and I do like them to be around but I have to say that I have been able to get A LOT done while they are all at school and Adison is taking her nap. It is weird to have a quiet house and not have to tell everyone to keep it down so they don't wake up the baby..... but If they were not loving school and happy to be there I know I would not be as glad to have them there. It makes it a lot easier when they love school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment