We went to Grandma and Grandpa house yesterday, and had so much fun! I took the girls on a four wheeler ride, and we stopped at a smelly cow farm and I let them pet the baby cows, and we played with the cousins and had a really good time. But when it was time to go, Alexis was acting like a pill, and wasn't listening to me at all. Ryan had to stay and help his dad do some work, and so she wanted to stay with him. I had to tell her no, and so the whole way home she wouldn't talk to me, and then as soon as we got into the house she started to draw.....Then she came up to me with a sad look on her face and handed me the picture above!
She told me that the big one is me, and I am mad and mean, and the little one is her and I am making her cry and sad.
I thought it was funny, and we had a talk, and made up!
1 comment:
I really love how, even though you are in a big fight in this artwork, she took the time to draw you in matching outfits! I'm glad you two got it all worked out! June did some artwork a while ago and drew me clear up in the corner away from the family and told me it was because I didn't have any friends. Too sweet for words!
Post a Comment