Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We went to a fun little fair thingy in the park this weekend, and it had the huge blow up slide, and bouncers. My girls loved the slide,and went down more than I could keep track of. I even went down with Brytlee a couple of times, and it was a lot of fun.


Brytlee loved the bouncer and the little boy working at it was in love with her. He would run around playing peak a boo, and when the time would run out he would kick all the other kids out, and I would try to get her out, and he kept telling me to just leave her in... so it worked out as a great baby sitter for a good half an hour.
There was a lot of fun things to do in the park, and we went around buying hair bows, cotton candy, snow cones, (we are so healthy) and all the fair stuff.
I even ran into a Rigby girl, Tyree Kinghorn. (that isn't her name anymore...) and she was three weeks from having her second baby boy. It was really fun to talk to her and see what she was up to.
There was some fireworks that were at 10, but the girls kept telling me they needed a nap, so we went home and they all went to bed at 8! It was a great day!

1 comment:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

looks like you had a blast! We had something like that going on over here this weekend too. Ty must have moved since I last saw her she use to live pretty close. Thanks for your comment on the pics. I would love to take some for you...anytime girl! I took those in front of my parents house. I love the swing and all the pretty flowers! If you come up this way will will have to snap a few of your girls in the swing. If you go to Leslie and Ryan Bingham's blog from mine, the pic they have up is a behind shot of the girls on the swing and I LOVE it! I tried to get that shot of my kids, but my girls are not even close to the same size as hers...dang it! Yours would look so cute though!