We had a great weekend! We have going on a lot of family bike rides, and I love it! I would ride a bike around everywhere if I could! It is really great because Elizabeth is no longer in need of training wheels, so she is keeping up so much better. (she is actually faster than all of us now).
We had a really fun family party in the park Friday night, and the kids all played and had a great time with all there cousins while the adults talked and enjoyed lots of yummy food! Alexis has not been feeling very well, so she just stuck around by grandma and cuddled most of the time...
Saturday I started of my day by having a yard sale with my friend Stephanie. It was really nice to get ride of some things that we don't need, and get some money out of it also.
After that, we went to another party! It was a party for the Bears! A team that Ryan has been playing with for the past couple of years. We had a great dinner, which was in a very cute park that had toys, and a pond with fish and ducks. The girls and I went over to the pond and feed the ducks for a half an hour. They loved it, and didn't want to leave. After that we went to a swim park that they had rented out so we had it all to ourselves! It was such a great time, and the girls had so much fun! Elizabeth stayed in the water until 9:30! Brytlee was cold so we had to get out a little earlier and Alexis still wasn't feeling her best so she didn't really swim that long. We all went down the water slide a couple of times, and Brytlee was so dang cute going down it. She was cold, but just flexed her little body and would say weeee, but in a funny cold voice.
We had a great weekend, but sadly have no pictures to remember it by.... I hate it when that happens.
1 comment:
What a lovely family weekend! I know what you mean about forgetting the camera! I always forget to take pictures - wish I could just pull them straight out of my head and put them on the blog! Maybe that's how it will work in the future!
Post a Comment