Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny story

When we went to Park City a couple of weeks ago, it reminded me of when I went with my bestest friend in the world, Lindsy Reed and her mom to Park City.... I was invited along so I could help Lindsy in her golf tournament. I was going to be the Catie and carry her bags for her.... but around the third hole, I made her carry her own bag, and started chasing frogs, and birds, and they had to keep telling me to shhhhh... I hadn't every really been golfing before, but after it was all over... I was so fired!
But we went to our hotel, and found out there was no pool... so we went across the street and found one in a different hotel. There was some really snotty girls there that didn't want to get there hair wet, and so when we went running towards the pool and did a canon ball.... they were not very happy. They all came over one by one and splashed us.... (it was funny)
I had such a great time on this trip and it was so much fun to be in the company of a friend I truly love like a sister!

3 comments:

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

That is so funny!! I remember you were playing in the sand trap and all I could do is laugh!! Your funny!! I havent checked blogs for awhile, I love all your pictures. My grandma said she saw you at the fireworks party!! Saras hair looks cute, good job, it makes me want to cut mine too!! Thanks again for the nice post love ya tons!!

The Lamberts said...

your girls are so cute. I loved looking at your blog, which by the way is darling. Are you a mother of 3 girls? I think so. I'm excited to see your blog now it won't feel like a lifetime everytime we see each other.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Your blog is just so fun to read! I'm bummed I didn't run into you on the 4th. I swear I didn't see anyone which is weird cuz you usually see everyone. I had to laugh at your story with Alexis and the picture she drew. Oh the joys of being a mom. And I can just picture you being Lindsy's caddie. I got a kick out of that story too.