I feel really bad! I didn't mean to make Ryan sound like a bad dad in any way, and if any of you though that... you are so wrong! He is the best dad in the world, and takes such great care of our kids. There is no one else that I would want for my girls father, and they love him so much! There is always two sides to the story, mine was I was in the shower, and ready to run around naked in a hotel searching for Elizabeth, and this is Ryan's....
OK, let me set the story straight since Jill made me sound like a bad father. The girls and I just finished swimming and I was putting towels on them and drying them off. Lizzy happened to be first so while Lex and I were getting towels Lizzy starts walking to the elevator, then all of a sudden she just takes off running around the corner. So Lex and I hurry to catch her(it wasn't very far) and find she has completely vanished. In so short of a distance the only thing that we can conclude is that she went in the elevator and it closed on her. Come to find out Jill's parents we just around the corner and that is why Lizzy started running, they were just walking into the other door going to the pool, so we just missed seeing them as we panicked thinking Liz went into the Elevator. So that, as you would say, is the rest of the story.
2 comments:
Ha! Ha! Glad you guys cleared that up! :) Don't worry... one summer in Minne when Cannon wasn't even two yet, he ran to the elevator and got on before I could reach him (I was 7 mos prego) and I could hear him crying and saying my name as I searched every floor. I finally found him in the parking garage! So scary!!!
your such a cute wife and mommy! It's so sweet of you to put this up.
Post a Comment