Saturday, June 14, 2008

Panda Movie

Ryan has wanted to take Alexis on a date for the past couple of weeks, and I just told him, he could talk us all on a date...(all but Brytlee) So we went and saw the Kung Fu Panda! I loved it and my kids loved it. We all give it two thumbs way up!
Dad and Alexis. Ryan is so Handsome
Mom and Elizabeth
I have been practicing my smiles and funny faces!

6 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Jill you are still as georgeous as ever and your girls are taking after you. You have the cutest family and you sound like the best mom. I should keep up with your blog to learn your tricks. thanks for leaving a message.
Stephanie

Fully Invested said...

Jill, hey girl. My parents did tell me you said hi, it's too bad we haven't connected until now! What a beautiful family! It's so fun to see what you are up to, I'm definitely going to keep tabs on you now, so watch out!
love you,
DEJA

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

We totally loved this movie! We've been saying "Skadoosh" all week! Hope you had a great date!

also known as shell said...

um you are the most beautiful girl in the world.

we loved the movie too!

Jecca- we've been saying Skadoosh too!

Sharie said...

I have that shirt!! (the American Eagle one you're wearing!)
Not only do our kids dress alike, but so do we!

Liza said...

Jill, first of all, practice makes perfect!! :D How was the panda movie? I have been wanting to see it! I am such a disney movie sap!! :D Glad you guys had fun together on your date!!