Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Summer fun

On the way home from our SLC trip.  

Summer came to my house while I was gone to say goodbye to my parents…. She came to see Rigby play preston in a basketball game and then stayed the rest of the weekend.  I got home friday afternoon and was able to hang out with her and go play till sunday.  It was a lot of fun to have her, Conner, and Cache stay with us.  


We ran into a store that had a ton of cool dresses in the basement and so she had a ton of fun trying them on.  I remember when I was a teenager this was on the top of the list of fun things to do.  She looked amazingly beautiful in all of them but this one was my favorite.

we all went swimming and had a lot of fun on the rope swing.  

Summer send me a couple of great snap chats.  

Alexis had a great game this game.  She scored over 12 points!!!

No comments: