Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Baby boy is 1

Max is going to turn one on the 9th of this month.  I can not believe how fast this year has gone, but at the same time it hasn't.  I have enjoyed this little boy so much and have just wanted to soak it all up and not miss a thing with this little boy.  He is so into cars, balls, and boy toys.  I love watching him play and everything he does is amazing.  It really is like having a first baby all over again where he is our first boy and it is all so new and different to me because all I ever know before him was girls.  I really wish I could have a bunch more boys because they are so much fun and I never would have known without this little man of mine.  




I was so sad that he got a little scratch on his head the day we took him in for pictures and I thought about picking it off but didn't because I didn't want a red spot or a scare, but then after he took a nap later it was gone without a mark so I guess I should have done it after all.  








I can not believe how much we all love this little boy.  He is so much fun and so amazing.  I love to watch my girls play with him and see how much they all love each other.  It is so great to have a family and it brings me so much happiness.  

No comments: