Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Party, Party, Party

We had another party in Idaho Falls the 27th so we went and just made it in time for my Grandma Merrills party.  It was so nice to see everyone and we played the present game.  I was in a big hurry and had forgotten about the gift for the game and just grabbed a few things that I had on hand…. (they were things that my mom was getting rid of and they were still new so I was re-gifting them….)  and of course my sister Annette picked my gift and was not that thrilled about the gift making a full circle.. It was funny
We had our own Merrill family party that night also and opened presents from the cousins and played games and hung out together.  It was so much fun.  

We played a fun game with my mom that was  called left, right, center.  I was horrible at it but Adison was doing so great.  it was so funny that she always ended up with all the money until the end…. then Elizabeth won and took it all



Adison loved to shake the dice.




SELFIE time






Max loves Karsten.  He was so cute with him, and Karsten loves babies and would hold Max and play with him.   Mike was also so cute with Max and is so good with babies.  I have some of the cutest nephews ever.  



I couldn't believe how much snow they have in Idaho Falls.  They had a ton more than us and the kids had fun playing in it.  

King Maximus!!!


I ended up staying for the whole week and Ryan went home with Alexis.  I missed them both a ton, but I was so happy to get to spend the last week with my parents before they left on their mission.  And it was so nice to get to have the kids spend some time with them also.  I don't know how we are going to make it a whole year (or longer) without grandma and grandpa!   


No comments: