Like this little girl who is packed with personality and this picture shows it. But she has a very sweet side and you can see that in a few of her pictures also.
The sun was very bright so you can't see Elizabeth's big beautiful eyes very well but she still looks as pretty as usual. She is such a sweetheart and is the for the most part the peacemaker of our family.
Alexis is the little model. She knows how to smile for the camera and what moves to make. She is so beautiful and is growing up way to fast. I still can not believe my baby is 10
Ryan took these pictures of Brytlee on the swing and I think they are so precious. She looks so sweet!!!
I had to throw these funny pictures in. The group family pictures. I have to tell her how to smile and she has a hard time knowing what smile is natural. So we get a few of these but they crack me up!!!
I think this one is great... this is what she does when we say "big smile"
these were some that I wish would have turned out.... but this is as good as it got.
Ohhhhhhh.... how I love my honey!!!!
Had to do some photo shop but I think these two turned out cute. I am so in love with my family and I am so grateful that I get to be a wife and mother to these wonderful people. I feel so lucky sometimes I don't know what I ever did to deserve it.























No comments:
Post a Comment