Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Adison 1 yr pictures

 I have taken the summer off from the blog so now it is time to catch up and try to remember all the fun we had.  I took some pictures of Adison when she turned one.  A friend of mine let us use her  very cute outfit and she looked adorable.  I wish I knew how to photo shop these a  little better because they still are not even close to how cute she really is.
 I love this one.  She has blown me a kiss
 She is showing her pose.... looking good



Adison is such a great little girl and we all are so in love with her.  She is really into baby dolls right now and she loves to push them in her stroller and she also loves it when her sisters push her in also.  She loves to be outside and is a pro at the trampoline.  She will say "one, two, three" and then land on her bum.  She is growing up really fast and it is crazy how much she learns and picks up on each day.  She is one smart cookie. 

No comments: